Martin Ball's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dee, It is the N17 Studio for John McAslan architects and a marketing suite for t…"

Martin Ball replied Dec 3, 2014 to New shop corner of Forester Road / high street. N17

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Dee

"I am sure the sponsors consider it good value for money. Perhaps you could make a Fr…"

Martin Ball replied Apr 20, 2014 to So who paid for the Cannes sell of Tottenham?

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Martin Ball

"I am still researching the names in the diary. But the facilitation work of Neale Co…"

Martin Ball replied Apr 17, 2014 to Do you want to see Haringey Council's Cannes diary?

1 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Martin Ball

"Catherine, The community's love for the architecture is stated in the report of the…"

Martin Ball replied Mar 28, 2014 to Regeneration propaganda repeated in Standard article

8 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Catherine Suttle

"Jonathan, Joe, Thanks for your comments. You might be interested in the article in t…"

Martin Ball replied Mar 26, 2014 to Regeneration propaganda repeated in Standard article

8 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Catherine Suttle

"Hi Joe, As the Chair of the Friends of Down Lane Park group I am more focussed on th…"

Martin Ball replied Jan 21, 2014 to Technopark sale involves school 'annexing' Down Lane Park facilities

3 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Joe Culleton

"An update to let people know that I have formally objected to the planning applicati…"

Martin Ball replied Sep 5, 2013 to Proposed Holcombe market improvements

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Martin Ball

"These applications are for the market area only. THe plans for the Wild West car par…"

Martin Ball replied Aug 17, 2013 to Proposed Holcombe market improvements

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Martin Ball

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by tottenhamlife.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service